Minnesota Wild (33-30-8) vs. Edmonton Oilers (35-27-9)
Xcel Energy Center @ 2:00 CDT
Television: FSN (HD)
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Oilers perspective, check out Lowetide
Miettinen - Koivu - Brunette
Nilsson - Horcoff - Hemsky
- The Edmonton Oilers haven't won a road game against the Minnesota Wild in over two years.
- Backstrom is 11-1-0 with a 1.80 GAA and three shutouts in 14 career starts against the Oilers.
- Roloson is 0-5-2 with a 3.62 GAA in his last seven games at Minnesota.
- The Wild are three points back of the Predators for the final playoff position.
- Mikko Koivu has a goal and 10 assists in the last seven games at home against Edmonton.
Questions to Answer
- Why on earth did the Wild go to New Jersey only to come back home then right back to New York? Who set that up, the Canucks?
- Will Marian Gaborik be at full speed and spark the offense?
- Will the new-look Oilers run over the Wild?
- Will Backstrom start and finish?
- Is this a last gasp? If they lose, are they out?