Hartwall Areena @ 11:00AM CDT
Television: Versus (HD)
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Carolina perspective, check out Canes Country
This is it folks, this one counts. The Wild left us with very little reason to be enthusiastic about their chances this season, but when it all comes down to it... hockey is back. That really is all that matters. Win -lose- or horrible shoot out loss, it's still hockey. Now... sure would be nice to start the season off right, wouldn't it?
1. To quote some someone from the West Virginia highlands: "We ain't saw nuttin from dees here boys." Which Wild team comes out tonight? The one that can play, or the one that doesn't seem to care?
2. Zidlicky is listed as "questionable." If he can't go, who steps up for the Wild to lead the breakout?
3. Can the Wild continue a relative dominance of the East?
4. Will Clutterbuck skate with Havlat / Cullen? If so, is he a factor in the offense?
5. How do the Wild Finns play in one of the most exciting games of their lives?
6. The Twins proved last night that Minnesota teams only show up for most of the game, not all of it. Can the Wild buck the trend?
Hey. Put down that stapler. File that report in the circular file. Hockey's back, people. Hockey. Is. Back.