Continuing the list from where I left off on part 1 found here:
(credit to circulartheory for adding 26-30 and to BubbleWild48 for adding 31-35)
26. You whine about ticket prices (highest prices in the U.S.), but you still go…
29. You cringe at the word "groin."
30. You’re bored between May and June. I had to do it.
31. You spend the whole day on Hockey Wilderness (or H dub if you're from the ghetto) to ease the pain of not making the playoffs.
32. Rain or Shine, you stay a Wild fan.
33. You’ve created at least one Zanonism.
34. You’re glad to see Martin Skoula screw up for another team.
35. You’re making a list like this one! That's right, so good I linked it twice.
36. You think that Boogaard signing with the Rangers is a GOOD thing because it makes the Wild a better team.
37. You love the fact that the Wild aren't associated with Boogaard anymore because of the fact that he has the longest active goalless streak in the league. You also love the fact that Sather was dumb enough to overpay for him.
39. You can't wait to see Granlund play here and think that he was the right choice for the Wild at 9 in this year's draft. You also try to forget the last time the Wild picked 9th in the draft. I mean him.
40. You never call the old GM by his name, and either refer to him as "He who shall not be named," "He who shall renamed nameless," etc.
41. You get to say cool names such as Cal Clutterbuck, Guillaume Latendresse, Clayton Stoner, Greg Zanon, etc. Because of this, you make up cool nicknames such as Zuperman (Zanon), Clutter (Clutterbuck), Gui, Lats and BTE (Latendresse), or Nick Nick Boom (for Nick Schultz from Saliva's song Click Click Boom).
42. You get through hockey withdrawal and playoff withdrawal by watching video highlights on Youtube. Videos such as this one.
43. You want to see James Sheppard leave... still.
44. You describe the resemblance and the meaning of the Wild logo to someone and they say "Oh, I never knew that at all after looking at it all these years."
45. You can't wait for the NHL Draft at the X next year.
46. You want to go to the draft next year to boo Bettman and all picks made by the Canucks.
47. You think that the fog that comes out of the lighthouse after the Wild score a goal is one of the coolest things ever.
48. You think that the Wild have the best goal horn in the league.
49. You wish you could go to Finland to see them play the Hurricanes to open the season, and are jealous of anyone that is going to Finland to see them play the Hurricanes to open the season.
50. You think that any and all people who give Fletch a bad rap for the moves he's made and want him gone already aren't true fans at all and make us true fans look bad.