For the St. Louis perspective, please visit St. Louis Game Time.
There was a hockey game in Saint Paul. The Minnesota Wild were not involved. Losing streak to 8.
Hockey Wilderness Three Stars:
1. Wild Fans (You know, for actually showing up.)
2. David Backes (1G, 1A)
3. Andrew Coliacovococvoaolio (1G, 1A)
- Pride is all that's left. Is it enough? At this point, they can't even spell pride.
- Can the Wild score a goal? Three of 'em. Big deal.
- Is there a player on the roster willing to step up? Miettinen did. Koivu with three assists. No one else showed up.
- What positives are left? None. At all.
- Will Chris Stewart make an ass of himself again? Maybe, but he paled in comparison to the Wild.