Minnesota Wild (28-28-10) vs Colorado Avalanche (34-29-4)
Pepsi Center @ 8:00 PM CST
Listen Live at: KFAN (100.3) or Wild.com
For the Colorado perspective, check out Mile High Hockey
|Minnesota Wild||Colorado Avalanche|
We're not even going to bother with the lines tonight. At this point, it's unclear if the coaching staff even knows what the lines are. Even if they do, they don't seem to last long once the game starts. It's very... Jacques Lemaire.
With that, we turn to the game. To expect anything different than the last game would be setting yourself up for some pretty supreme disappointment. Though, the Avs do suck at home this season, so there's that. Hope the Wild fans who are at the game brought their Avs jerseys. Wouldn't want Dater to get upset that people made an adult decision to support the team they love.
No really. Please don't upset Dater. He whines enough as it is. Just do what he says so he'll shut up.
At the very least, we'll get another chance to watch that vaunted Wild defense. Which will be fun, since, you know, goals are fun to watch and all that. Hopefully the team can pull itself together, even for a bit and allow Hackett to at least warm up before the defense collapses again.
Yes, Wild fans, it's another game. Sixty six down, sixteen to go. Dive for top five in full swing.
- Is there reason to believe these guys even want to play spoiler at this point?
- Can the Wild lose the way they should, or win just to spite themselves?
- The Aeros are using ECHL goalies with Darcy Kuemper hurt. Should Hackett not be where he can be most useful?
- Can Tom Gilbert do something... useful?
- Is it wrong we can't even come up with five questions?