As a result of unforeseen circumstances I have resumed control over the Walk for the next few days. Bryan will be back later this week.
Tonight the Wild face the Predators. If they win, the #diveforfive is over. If they lose, there's still a chance. Either way, let's all have fun tonight. We like the Preds and would like to see them make a long run. Get to know the Predators tonight and support our adopted squad (minus Jordin Tootoo. Fuck that guy).
Follow me after the jump
- Game Night in Smashville - Avoiding the Spoiler: Paul McCann - The Predators have true control of their destiny as far as the 4/5 seed goes for the playoffs. Win out and they finish no lower than 5th. Win out with one loss from Detroit and they take home ice advantage for the first round. Tonight is the opportunity to get on a little hot streak coming into the playoffs.
- Wild assume spoiler role versus Nashville - The Nashville Predators' spot in the postseason is secure, but their recent spotty play means they won't want to take their final regular-season games lightly. The Minnesota Wild are out of contention, but relishing their role as a spoiler.
- Nashville Predators host Minnesota Wild " Clarksville, TN Online - The Minnesota Wild makes its final trip of the 2011-12 season to the Music City tonight at Bridgestone Arena. The Nashville Predators hold the 2-1 advantage in the season series thus far. All-time, the Predators are 20-15-8 against the Wild.
- On the Forecheck: The SB Nation home for all things Nashville Predators
- Time for Wild to tank? No thanks, Yeo says | StarTribune.com - Leave it to the Wild to suddenly learn how to win when all playoff hope is gone -- and the extra victories hamper the team's draft position. Watching the Wild win now has been, for some, as frustrating as the three months of agony inflicted when an extraordinary amount of losses mounted.
Tending the Fields
- Four Things Minnesota Wild Heach Coach Mike Yeo Should Do In Last Week - It’s important that rookie head coach Mike Yeo doesn’t under-estimate the importance of this final week. Here are four things that we would like to see Mike Yeo do over the last three games for the Wild.