Minnesota Wild (34-35-11) vs Chicago Blackhawks (44-26-10)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 PM CDT
Listen Live at: KFAN (100.3) or Wild.com
For the Chicago perspective, check out Second City Hockey
The Wild begin the last homestand of the 2011-2012 season facing off with the Chicago Blackhawks for the second time in five days (Chicago hasn't played since losing to the Wild on Sunday). The Blackhawks need to win out and get some help to secure home ice in the first round of the playoffs. No Jonathan Toews, who is still feeling effects from a concussion, but Duncan Keith returns after missing five games after elbowing Daniel Sedin in the head.
Let's be honest, there's not much to say. There are two games left in the season and the Wild are playing well right now against teams who are heading to the post-season. It's frustrating, but that's the reality of it all.
Enjoy the game.
- Four straight games in which the Wild have earned points. Does it end tonight?
- How does Tyler Cuma look?
- Josh Harding in net tonight. Been a while. Will he be rusty?
- Can Dany Heatley continue his hot streak?
- Duncan Keith back in the lineup tonight. Will he make an impact?