Now that the two biggest acquisitions in team history and one of the largest free agent signings in NHL history is complete and the Wild won the sweepstakes, what does this mean for the 2012-2013 on-ice product?
- How many of the kids will get a chance out of camp?
- Who will be moved out of town?
- Is the defense still going to have trouble moving the puck?
- Will Bouchard be healthy enough to play?
- Is this a division winning team?
- Where do we put Charlie Coyle, Zack Phillips, Jason Zucker, Brett Bulmer and Mathew Dumba?
Let's take a look at the potential lines and pairings this upcoming season.
Ok folks, give me your lines.