Minnesota Wild (1-0-0)
Dallas Stars (1-0-0)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 PM CST
Listen Live at: KFAN (100.3) or Wild.com
For the Dallas perspective, check out Defending Big D
|Minnesota Wild||Dallas Stars|
Second game, second game under the new system for game previews / game threads. Any thoughts? Do you like the new way? Want to go back to the old way? Let us know.
Tonight, we add another kink to the system. We will be breaking up the comment threads into three parts, one for each period. This will serve as the thread for period one, and we will post the next two when appropriate. This is to help ease the burden and bog down from people using gifs & photos (we welcome these, don't stop). With the increased traffic on mobile, we need to keep the site loading quickly.
If you hate it, let us know.
- Dany Heatley has to be feeling good. Does that continue tonight?
- Mikael Granlund is on pace for 48 goals. Can he keep up that pace?
- Is tonight the night Ryan Suter makes his presence known?
- Goals from the top three lines last night. Does the fourth line chip in tonight?
- Can the Wild avoid the first period lull and get right to it?