Minnesota Wild (5-5-1)
Calgary Flames (3-4-2)
Saddledome @ 8:00 PM CST
Listen Live at: KFAN (100.3) or Wild.com
For the Calgary perspective, check out Matchsticks & Gasoline
|Minnesota Wild||Calgary Flames|
The remnants of a first line that would have been terrifying in 2004 will be the threat against the Wild tonight. No Kipper, either. You hate to say a team should absolutely win a game, but if ever you were going to...
If you haven't already, please be sure to check out SB Nation's look at concussions in the NHL. This was Emilie's brainchild, and she put a ton of work into it, along with the hard work of some of the best writers on SB Nation. Please give it a look.
- Can the Wild take advantage of a not so good Flames team?
- Something named Leland Irving in net. Can the Wild not make him look like Hasek?
- Seriously... Ryan Suter... are you there?
- Can the second line produce some offense throughout the game?
- Is the bottom six worth a damn yet?