Hey look, game 14 on the 14th! Sigh.
Minnesota Wild (6-6-1)
Colorado Avalanche (4-6-1)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 PM CST
Listen Live at: KFAN (100.3) or Wild.com
For the Colorado perspective, check out Mile High Hockey
|Minnesota Wild||Colorado Avalanche|
Forgive us if the lines are not correct. We have all but given up trying to keep track of what Mike Yeo is going to do to ensure that they meet their one goal per game threshold.
Don't forget, we're raising money for Defending the Blue Line through the use of innuendo laced penalties on Valentine's Day. Who's in?
- $2 for every holding penalty
- $2 for every hooking penalty
- $2 for every holding the stick penalty
- $2 for every diving penalty
- $2 for every spearing penalty
- $2 for every too many men on the ice penalty
- $2 for every butt-ending penalty
- $2 for evey biting penalty
- $5 for any contact to the head penalty
- $20 for any illegal equipment penalty
- $20 for any unsustained request for measurement penalty
- $20 for any refusing to surrender stick for measurement penalty
- Can the Wild score more than one goal in a game?
- Is the X the cure for what ails them?
- Can the top line score a goal?
- Anyone not on the top pairing care to play some defense?
- Anyone have any good excuses for why the Wild suck right now?