Douglas C. Pizac-USA Today Sports
Time for some puck. Get some.
Minnesota Wild (10-7-2)
Anaheim Ducks (14-3-1)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 PM CST
Listen Live at: KFAN (100.3) or Wild.com
For the Anaheim perspective, check out Anaheim Calling
|Minnesota Wild||Anaheim Ducks|
Wild are 2-1-0 during "hell week." Can they finish it out?
- More of the same is called for. Does the intensity remain?
- Northwest is the Wild's to lose. Can they remain atop?
- Granny gone. Does anyone notice?
- Brodin or Coyle, who has the better game?
- Backstrom running a starting streak. How does he handle it?