Nashville Predators (11-9-2) vs. Minnesota Wild (13-7-1)
Sommet Center @ 7:00 CST
Television: FSN (HD)
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Nashville perspective, check out Preds on the Glass
Veilleux - Koivu - Mittens
Johnsson - Schultz
Dumont - Arnott - Erat
Weber - Suter
- Both teams played yesterday, with the Predators defeating the Thrashers in Atlanta.
The Predators hold a the all-time edge 11-10-7 edge, but the Wild won three of four games in each of the past two seasons.
- Nashville is 5-2-1 in the past 8, and the Predators have gone 20/20 on the PK in that stretch. At 89.5%, the Preds home PK ranks first in the NH
- Former Wild prospect Ryan Jones is now a rookie with Nashville, notching three goals and three assists for 6 points in 15 games, but has just been sent to Milwaukee. (Still bugs me, this move. Jones was a prototypical power forward, primed for a decent career as a garbage man in the NHL.)
- Harding hasn’t won since Feb. 10. Harding lost six of his last seven starts last season.
Questions to Answer
- Can the Wild build on an excellent 3rd period yesterday?
How much rust will Harding show?
With Weller looking to get back into the lineup, what the hell does Gillies have to do to see the ice?
- Can Marek Zidlicky have a great return to Nashville?
With both teams on the second-half of a back-to-back, which team will show the biggest signs of fatigue?