Vancouver Canucks (8-6-0) vs Minnesota Wild (8-3-1)
GM Place @ 9:00 CST
Television: FSN and NHL Network
Radio: WCCO 830. Listen live at wccoradio.com
For the Vancouver perspective, check out Canucks Nation
Miettinen - Koivu - Brunette
Reitz - Schultz
Burrows - Sedin - Hansen
Bieksa - Mitchell
- Burns, Gaborik and Nolan area still in the Twin Cities, with no word oin when they will return.
- Pavol Demitra will have to wait another time to underachieve against the Wild like he underachieved for the Wild, as he's still out injured.
- Roberto Luongo, who leads the league with four shutouts, hasn't been scored on since the second period against Detroit in a 3-2 loss, a streak of 141:07. However, Luongo only has an .866 save percentage against Minnesota.
The Wild won five of the last six meetings with the Canucks last season. Niklas Backstrom is 5-0-1 against the Canucks with a 2.02 goals against average and .931 save percentage.
- Henrik Sedin has tallied 28 points (5-23=28) in 44 games against Minnesota. Daniel Sedin has recorded 27 points (9-18=27) in 42 contests
Questions to Answer
- Can they solve Luongo?
Can the Wild win the shot count?
Can the Wild finally stop the Sedins?
- Will Backstrom be the backbone of the team again?
- Anyone else hate the Canucks? No? Just me?