Minnesota Wild (15-13-1) vs. Calgary Flames (17-11-3)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 CST
Television: FSN (HD)
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Flames perspective, check out Red Mile
Brunette - Koivu - Mittens
Johnsson - Schultz
Cammalleri - Conroy - Iginla
Phaneuf - Giordano
Minnesota Wild Injuries
Calgary Flames Injuries
- The Wild have scored the fewest goals in the Western Conference (76).
- The Wild are 6-4-2 at home against the Flames (17-11-3) over the last three seasons.
- Gaborik has five goals and 11 assists against Calgary in the last 10 games.
- Jarome Iginla has a five-game points streak in Minnesota, scoring four goals with three assists.
- Owen Nolan played 77 games in Calgary last season, unfortunately he'll have to wait a little longer to face off against his former mates.
- With Burns finally back to the blue line, can the defense shore up the problems they've had the last three weeks and provide some offensive punch in breakouts and counter attacks?
- We know Gaborik will have short shifts, but will he get into the flow of full-speed?
- Better defenseman, Brent Burns or Dion Phaneuf?
- Can the Wild stop Jarome Iginla?
- Will the Xcel crowd boo #10?