St. Louis Blues (10-10-2) @ Minnesota Wild (14-8-1)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 CST
Television: KSTC (12/45)
RADIO: Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the St. Louis perspective, check out St. Louis Game Time
St. Louis Blues
Miettinen - Koivu - Bouchard
Reitz - Schultz
Tkachuk - Stastny - Boyes
Jackman - Polak
Injuries: Minnesota Wild
Injuries: St. Louis Blues
Out (IR / Out / Suspended / Physically unvailable)
|Player||Injury Type||Injury Date|
|Dan Hinote||lower body||11.13.2008|
|T.J. Oshie||high ankle sprain||11.2.2008|
|Paul Kariya||hip flexor/foot||11.6.2008|
|Andy McDonald||broken left ankle||11.17.2008|
|Erik Johnson||right knee surgery||9.23.2008|
|D.J. King||shoulder surgery||10.22.2008|
- Backstrom is 2-4-0 with a 3.57 GAA in his last six starts
- Minnesota has scored 22 goals in its last five games
- Mikko Koivu has four goals and five assists during a five-game point streak
- Speaking of streaks, Owen Nolan says he's feeling much more comfortable in the Wild's system, as evidenced by his four game goal scoring streak
- Marian Gaborik skated for 45 minutes before the team this morning
Questions to Answer
- Can Nolan and Koivu keep their streaks in tact?
Will the Wild get back to playing a strong forechecking, backchecking and defensive game?
Can Backstrom shake off whatever has been affecting him in his last six starts?
Will being scratched twice get Clutterbuck in the mood to provide energy?
Can tonight be the night that Boogaard's strong play in the offensive zone pays off?
Jacques Lemaire Pre-game Interview
Niklas Backstrom Pre-game Interview
Marc-Andre Bergeron Pre-game Interview