San Jose Sharks (28-4-4) @ Minnesota Wild (17-16-2)
Xcel Energy Center @ 5:00 CST
Radio: Listen Live
For the San Jose perspective, check out Fear the Fin
San Jose Sharks
Miettinen - Koivu - Brunette
Burns - Schultz
Marleau - Thornton - Setoguchi
Boyle - Lukowich
- Minnesota was within one point of the lead in the Northwest Division at the end of November, but a 3-9-1 slide this month has dropped it into last place.
- The Wild has been outscored 23-11 going 0-6-2 in the last 8 vs. San Jose. In those 8, Evgeni Nabokov posted a 1.35 gaa.
- The Sharks have just one regulation loss in their last 20 games, going 15-1-4 since a 4-2 defeat at Phoenix on Nov. 9.
- Owen Nolan, who is definitely not ready to play, asked Jacques to play.
Questions to Answer
- Is Russo right? Should they just tank the rest of the season?
Will the boo birds return?
Why are they playing at 5:00?
Will the Wild amass more than 20 shots?
Do Lemaire and Risebrough care?