Let's get right to it, here's the news around the NHL from the past week.
- Are the Phoenix Coyotes running out of time and money? - James Mirtle, From The Rink
- Shocking news, your goalie is the biggest factor in your +/- rating. - James Mirtle, From the Rink
- Brooks Orpik is so tough, you'd think he was a hockey player - Pensburgh
- Ryan Miller doesn't want to hear any bad news. Apparently he lives in a "bummer-free zone" - Die by the Blade
- Sharks fans really want to embrace hockey, so much so they want to bring Tim Horton's to San Jose - Fear the Fin
- Japer's RInk asks "What's next for Sean Avery?"
- Three new blogs enter the fray this week, Habs Eyes on the Prize (Montreal Canadiens), Litter Box Cats (Florida Panthers) and Battle for California (Ducks, Kings, Sharks) - Read and weep
- Second City Hockey talks Winter Classic
- Puck Daddy thinks Radim Vrbata is one of the biggest busts in free agency.
- While it isn't NHL, Chris at Western Hockey Blog writes about financial hardships in MSHSL hockey.
- NHL Fanhouse argues that the Bruins are back thanks to the Thornton trade.
That's it for this week. Remember, if you find great articles, post them in FanShots!