Minnesota Wild is dangerously (or not so dangerously - its in the eye of the beholder) close to entering next season without any of the TEN unrestricted free agents who played for the Minnesota Wild last season.
Let's look down the list (alpha by first name):
1. Aaron Voros - could be too expensive, Jacques would like him back
2. Branko Radivojevic - signed deal overseas
3. Brian Rolston - no deal, sent rights to Lightning
4. Chris Simon - signed deal overseas
5. Keith Carney - officially Wild not interested in pursuing
6. Matt Foy - officially Wild not interested in pursuing
7. Pavol Demitra - unofficially Wild not interested, expensive and Demitra wants out
8. Petteri Nummelin - signed deal overseas
9. Sean Hill - officially Wild not interested in pursuing
10. Todd Fedoruk - could be too expensive, Jacques would like him back
From the looks of my alphabetical list, only the first name and the last name have a chance to be in the Wild locker room next year. There is no doubt that the Minnesota Wild roster is going to have a lot of new names on it next season. I just hope they are the right names to make it past the first round of the NHL playoffs for a change.