Minnesota Wild (21-18-3) vs. Edmonton Oilers (21-18-3)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 CST
Television: FSN (HD)
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Oilers perspective, check out Lowetide
Miettinen - Koivu - Brunette
Burns - Schultz
Penner - Horcoff - Reddox
Souray - Gilbert
- The Oilers have scored 35 goals in 11 games since Dec. 22, going 7-4-0 in that span.
- The defense has scored goals in three of the last four games.
- The Wild has won the last seven meetings at Xcel Energy Center.
- The Oilers are without leading scorer Ales Hemsky, which bodes well for the Wild.
Questions to Answer
- Can the offense continue their excellent 5 on 5 play from the Phoenix game?
With Ales Hemsky out, who will step up for the Oilers?
Can this game set the tone for the second-half divisional meetings?
Can Koivu or Brunette find the back of the net?
- Roloson hasn't performed well against his old club, will tonight be different?
- Can Owen Nolan continue his excellent play?