Minnesota Wild (23-19-3) @ Los Angeles Kings (17-20-7)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 CST
Television: KSTC (12/45)
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Kings perspective, check out Battle of California
Los Angeles Kings
Miettinen - Koivu - Bouchard
Burns - Schultz
Frolov - Kopitar - Simmonds
Quincey - Doughty
- Wild record against the Kings: 13-8-8.
- Minnesota is 7-1-1 against the Kings over the last two seasons.
- The Kings have been outscored 15-4 during its four-game losing streak.
- The Kings have failed to convert on 24 straight power-play opportunities over the last four games.
Questions to Answer
- Will the Wild avenge a bad loss in December at Staples Center?
- Can the Wild stop Dustin Brown and Anze Kopitar?
- Do the defensemen continue playing well in the offensive zone?
- Does Brunette feel ill effects from last night's performance after suffering the injury last Saturday?
- Do the Wild once again fall victim to the "play to the level of the opposition" mentality they have so often played this year?