Detroit Red Wings (36-11-7) @ Minnesota Wild (28-22-3)
Joe Louis Arena @ 6:30 CST
Television: FSN (HD)
Radio: Listen Live
For the Detroit perspective, check out Winging it in Motown
Detroit Red Wings
Miettinen - Koivu - Brunette
Burns - Schultz
Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Cleary
Kronwall - Lidstrom
- The Red Wings amassed a season-high 51 shots in a 5-3 win over Nashville on Tuesday.
- Zetterberg has six goals and four assists in a seven-game streak against the Wild, in which the Red Wings are 5-0-2.
- Detroit is 9-0-2 in 10 meetings with Minnesota since a 4-2 home loss on Jan. 3, 2006.
- The Wild are looking to win three straight for the first time since Nov. 13-18.
- The Red Wings have not lost in regulation to Minnesota since falling 4-2 at Joe Louis on Jan. 3, 2006.
Questions to Answer
- Will Bouchard score tonight? The Wild are 30-3-1 in the last 34 games in which Bouchard tallies a goal.
Can Owen Nolan and Andrew Brunette continue to play a solid role and provide veteran leadership against the red-hot Red Wings?
Will the Wild go into a defensive shell, and play counter-attack, or try to take the game to the Wings?
Will Chris Osgood's return to the net prove to be a mistake for Babcock's club?
Ultimately, can the Wild break out of the slump at Joe Louis Arena, and finally win for the first time in over 3 years there?