Minnesota Wild (30-24-4) @ Los Angeles Kings (17-20-7)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 CST
Television: KSTC (12/45)
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Kings perspective, check out Battle of California
Los Angeles Kings
Miettinen - Koivu - Brunette
Burns - Schultz
Frolov - Kopitar - Simmonds
Quincey - Doughty
- The Wild penalty kill unit has gone 21 for 21 in the past 5 games.
- The Kings are 1-3-2 in their last six games
- Los Angeles is 8-4-2 since they last played the Wild on January 20.
- Jonathan Quick is 1-2-1 in his last five starts with a 3.37 GAA and Erik Ersberg is 0-3-2 in his last five appearances with a 3.19 GAA
Questions to Answer
- Can the Wild take advanatage of weak Kings goaltending, or will Quick/Ersberg rebound?
With Nolan out, who will take the job of playing tough down low?
Will Brunette make it all game?
Can the Wild do what everyone else in the NHL has done this year and shut down the Kings?