Dallas Stars 3-2 (ot) Minnesota Wild
Three games. three losses, three points. This is ridiculous.
The Wild got behind 2-0. fought their way back to 2-2, then lost in OT on a bad play to allow Nicklas Grossman to win the game.
If the Wild want to get to the playoffs, these are the types of games they can't afford to lose. Unfortunately they allowed the Stars to own the game and spent too much time fighting to get the win rather than fighting to end the game,
Hockey Wilderness Three Stars
- Steve Ott (2 G)
- Andrew Brunette (1 G, 1 A)
- Nicklas Grossman (1 G)
Questions to Answer
- This is a playoff game. Will the Wild treat it as such? If they did, we're in trouble..
- Which offense shows up? The one that can't score.
- Will we get the Backstrom from the Colorado game? Well, Backstrom wasn't the problem tonight.
- Will John Scott continue to keep Foster off the ice? Scott was not the problem tonight.
- Who is going to spark the offense tonight? Unfortunately nobody.
- The Wild have not won in Dallas in 10 tries.
- Loui Eriksson's three assists were a career high.
- Ribeiro has points in seven straight games, matching his career high
The Game In Pictures