Minnesota Wild (33-30-8) vs. Edmonton Oilers (35-27-9)
Xcel Energy Center @ 2:00 CDT
Television: FSN (HD)
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Oilers perspective, check out Lowetide
Miettinen - Koivu - Brunette
Nilsson - Horcoff - Hemsky
- The Edmonton Oilers haven't won a road game against the Minnesota Wild in over two years.
- Backstrom is 11-1-0 with a 1.80 GAA and three shutouts in 14 career starts against the Oilers.
- Roloson is 0-5-2 with a 3.62 GAA in his last seven games at Minnesota.
- The Wild are three points back of the Predators for the final playoff position.
- Mikko Koivu has a goal and 10 assists in the last seven games at home against Edmonton.
Questions to Answer
- Why on earth did the Wild go to New Jersey only to come back home then right back to New York? Who set that up, the Canucks?
Will Marian Gaborik be at full speed and spark the offense?
Will the new-look Oilers run over the Wild?
Will Backstrom start and finish?
Is this a last gasp? If they lose, are they out?