Minnesota Wild (34-31-8) @ New York Islanders (24-40-8)
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum @ 6:00 CST
Listen live on WCCO.com, or locally at 830 AM
For the Islanders perspective, check out Lighthouse Hockey
New York Islanders
Miettinen - Sheppard - Brunette
Park - Nielsen - Okposo
- The Wild are in 11th place in the West with nine games to play, and two points behind Anaheim and Nashville for the eighth and final playoff spot.
- Minnesota is averaging 2.0 goals in its last 11 road games.
- This is Minnesota's first visit to Long Island since Dec. 13, 2005.
- Cal Clutterbuck is two hits from breaking the NHL record for hits in a season.
- Does Gaborik continue to build on a solid second game?
- Can the Wild offense get on a roll against a weak Islander team?
- After last night's physical beat-down, does John Scott get in the game to give them some size?
- Will the Islanders fare better against the Wild than last time, with 9 new faces?
- Will Cal break the record?