Minnesota Wild (27-23-4) @ San Jose Sharks (35-10-9)
HP Pavilion @ 9:30 CST
Television: FSN (HD)
Radio: 830 WCCO AM or online at Wild.com
For the San Jose perspective, check out Fear The Fin
San Jose Sharks
Questions to Answer
- San Jose's top line of Patrick Marleau, Joe Thornton and Dany Heatley is fantastic. Can the Wild defensive pairing (likely Greg Zanon and Marek Zidlicky) keep them in check?
- Josh Harding has looked great in three straight, but that hip is still bothering him. How is he going to fair?
- Can the Wild power play find some success?
- It took until Thursday night to get the first Minnesota road victory in January. Can tonight be the second?
- The Sharks had won five straight before Thursday's shootout loss to the Blackhawks, will they come out firing, looking to get back on their winning ways?