United Center @ 7:00 CST
Television: VS (HD)
Radio: BOB 106.1 FM or KBGY 107.5 FM, or online at Wild.com
For the Chicago perspective, check out Second City Hockey
Questions to Answer
- Can the Wild make their fathers proud and get a win over the best team in the NHL?
- MIkko Koivu is on a six-game point streak, can he make it seven?
- With Martin Havlat finally finding his game, can he stick it to his former squad with a few points?
- Looks like Owen Nolan is out tonight. Can James Sheppard brush off the rust and get into the game, or will he find himself on the fourth line and Petr Sykora or Martin Havlat stepping up to the second?
- Josh Harding is getting the start tonight. Is he going to find the winning touch?
- Can I say this without being shredded? I love the Chicago Blackhawks. They are everything that is good about a rebuilding program. Now ... if only they can keep this team together. I don't see how that's going to be possible considering they have a $60.6M cap hit in 2010-2011 with only 16 players under contract (11 forwards, 5 defensemen, 1 goaltender). How will they work this out? Who will they move?