Minnesota Wild (20-20-3) @ Calgary Flames (25-12-5)
Xcel Energy Center @ 7:00 CST
Radio: WCCO 830 AM, or online at Wild.com
For the Calgary perspective, check out Matchsticks and Gasoline
Questions to Answer
- James Sheppard has found himself again on the outside looking in. If Robbie Earl plays, he will have to clear waivers in order to be sent back to Houston, as will James Sheppard. So ... if Robbie Earl plays well again (as he has every game he's played up here) is there any way they don't keep him on the roster the rest of the season?
- Martin Havlat is the hottest player on the roster. He seems to click with Ebbett and Latendresse nicely. Can he continue his excellent performance?
- The Wild power play is anemic at best, can they find some energy?
- Jarome Iginla has more points against the Wild than anyone else in NHL history, yet is goalless in the last eight games. Any chance that continues tonight?
- Most importantly, can the Wild break the losing streak against a fantastic Flames squad?