For the Vancouver perspective, check out Nucks Misconduct
| Minnesota Wild || Vancouver Canucks |
Andrew Brunette - Mikko Koivu - Antti Miettinen
Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Mason Raymond
The Vancouver Canucks have been a roller-coaster thus far this season. Roberto Luongo has been terrible in their two losses, but the Sedins have been nothing short of spectacular. Henrik has seven assists on the season while Daniel has four goals and seven points. Mason Raymond and Ryan Kesler finally broke out of their scoring slump in the win over Carolina. With Raymond on the top line with the Sedins, that is a powerful trio.
Message sent. Message received - John Madden on Sunday's intense practice
The Wild, coming off a hellish practice Sunday after a dismal performance against Columbus Saturday night, are looking to rebound against a division rival, in a game that always increases the blood pressure on and off the ice. However, with Pierre-Marc Bouchard and Alexandre Burrows (who hate each other) and Alexandre Bolduc (Bambi-legs) sidelined with injury and Darcy Hordichuk, John Scott and Derek Boogaard off to new teams, the likelihood of seeing something like this are diminished:
So, get ready Wild fans. The Canucks are in town.
- Did Todd Richards get the message across?
- Can Martin Havlat add to his assist total by finally breaking-through in the scoring column?
- Will the Sedins continue to dominate the Wild?
- Can Guillaume Latendresse get more than three shifts in the third period?
- Do the Wild continue to lord over Lou?
- BONUS: Can the Wild put together a 60 minute effort?