Nathan is still MIA. Well, OK, he is in Orlando, but that may as well be MIA, right? So, you are left with a boring old game thread from me.
Wellman will be the first college free agent to sign and play for the Wild since North Dakota’s Travis Roche signed prior to the last game of the inaugural 2000-2001 season. (via Wild.com)
Derek Boogaard, Brent Burns, Niklas Backstrom, Shane Hnidy, Pierre-Marc Bouchard all will be out for sure. Greg Zanon is a game time decision (Justin Falk would fill in). Wade Dubielwicz will back-up Josh Harding, in Harding's fourth straight start. Owen Nolan looks to be playing.
Five Questions to Answer:
1. Harding looked bad in his first of four starts, and has since played well. Which Harding shows up tonight?
2. The Oilers are the worst team in hockey. Can the Wild avoid another embarrassing loss?
3. Will Casey Wellman or Justin Falk make their NHL debut, and if so, how will they look?
4. It's no longer if Latendresse will score, but how many, so: How many goals will Guillaume Latendresse score tongiht?
5. Will John Scott get to dance with Stortini, or does neither team really care any more?
Bonus Buddha Question:
6. Do the Oilers want Taylor Hall, or Tyler Seguin?
Enjoy the game.