Nationwide Arena@ 6:00 CDT
For the Columbus perspective, check out The Cannon
| Minnesota Wild || Columbus Blue Jackets |
Rotislav Klesla - Cody Goloubef
The Wild look to make a good impression for the first time this season. Fielding a near season ready line up against what looks to be the Blue Jackets' B-squad, they should (repeat should) be able to win this one easily. Clayton Stoner did not travel with the team after having been on the ice for 10 goals against already this season. That should give him the time he needs to practice back at the X, and meanwhile give his mates a better chance to win. As harsh as that sounds, it is fact.
No local TV, but The Cannon says Fox Sports Ohio is streaming the game. I guess we'll see.
1. How will the team look with the season ready line up together for the first time?
2. Sounds like Backstrom for two, Borat for one. Can the two goalies show some solid backstopping today?
3. How will Clutterbuck do, playing out of position and on a scoring line?
4. With injuries mounting, can the Wild escape back to Saint Paul unscathed?
5. Can the team defense finally play... you know... some defense?