In tonight's match-up from MetLife Stadium in New Jersey, Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos take on Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman and the Seattle Seahawks. The game has storylines a plenty, with this possibly being Manning's last game, not to mention Sherman's first game since his infamous incident with Michael Crabtree. Amazingly, this is the first Superbowl every single Seahawks player has played in!
Pre-game coverage starts on Fox at 2 p.m. ET with their game coverage starting at 6.25 p.m. ET. For UK/Irish viewers, coverage starts at 11.30 p.m. GMT on Sky Sports 1. The halftime show features Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.....
I assume we're all gonna be watching the Superbowl, but this is an open thread so feel free to discuss whatever you like whether it be about the Wild, football or anything.
I'm going with a 30-24 win for the Seahawks, though I'm fairly apathetic about tonight's game after the rush of seeing the Ravens win it last year.
Who're you rooting for tonight, Wilderness? Any score predictions?
- Minnesota Wild @ Calgary Flames Game Recap
- [Game Preview] Wild @ Flames: Q&A With Hayley Mutch From 'Matchsticks & Gasoline'
- NLL: Swarm at Mammoth Preview and Game thread
- Olympic Hockey: Zach Parise named Captain, Ryan Suter named Alternate Captain
- Team USA Player Profiles: Megan Bozek, Meghan Duggan, Julie Chu
- Sluggish Start in Denver Dooms Wild
- Goalies For Rent: Pending UFA Goaltenders Who Could Be Deadline Targets