It wasn't pretty, but the team got it done. We break it down into the good and the bad for tonight's game in Winnipeg
- 2pts! The Wild are all but assured a playoff spot now. 2 more points, regardless of how Phoenix or Dallas does clinches the 7th seed. At this point, both teams would need to win straight 100% and the Wild lose 100% for the team to miss. WOOOOO!
- Holy shit Bryz. We got you for a 4th round pick. You've been fantastic. Please stay.
- No injuries! The whole team made it through the game alive. We'll take it.
- Low tempo. The Wild need to stop playing down to their opponents. The Jets played like crap, and the Wild played a few levels above crap, but nowhere near "good". The playoffs will be here soon, and they need to play THEIR game, every game.
- Zach Parise and his penalties. One of them was stupid and shouldn't have been a penalty. The first one was defiantly a good call. Not overly concerned yet, but as an extremely disciplined player he needs to be a bit smarter about the penalties he's taking.
- Magic number is 1 for 8th and 2 for 7th seed
- Wild play Boston tomorrow in MN, the Blues on Thursday and Nashville on Sunday
Finally, don't forget to listen in to our podcast!