Get ready, Minnesota, it’s playoff time! After several days of brutal technical difficulties, we’ve got our newest episode up! Today, Tony and Joe are joined by Tim Cron of St. Louis Game Time and the Beyond Checkerdome podcast to break down the Minnesota Wild-St. Louis Blues series in progress.
Topics we discuss today:
- Tim’s perspective on former Blue Chris Stewart.
- Jori Lehtera and Paul Stastny’s first season in St. Louis.
- Previewing the Blues, forwards, defense, goaltending. Does this team have a weakness?
- Rivalries- the great ones in both team’s history, and why these teams don’t have one yet.
- What will either team need to do to beat each other?
- Nate Prosser = Nick Punto. Discuss.
- Why the Wild’s Centers are the key to this series.
- Why the 2015 Wild are the 2009 Blues.
- Does anyone on the Wild or Blues deserve a trophy?
- Do Minnesotans embrace hometown players T.J. Oshie and David Backes?
- David Backes: Monster or Giant Dork?
- Witnessing a Triple Overtime in person
- With Las Vegas getting a team, could Kansas City be next?
- Actually, we talk about a lot of Vegas stuff.
You can also follow the Hockey Wilderness Podcast, Tony, and Joe on Twitter. Make sure to catch up with our playoff coverage at Hockey Wilderness! Subscribe to the Hockey Wilderness Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or both. Leave a review while you’re at it, "Like" our Facebook page, and enjoy a Minnesota Wild series win!