We're back, and we're back with some GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE! The Minnesota Wild toppled the St. Louis Blues in 6 games in order to advance to the 2nd round, where they will play the Chicago Blackhawks. Tyler Atwood (@KingDonutI) of the Beyond Checkerdome Podcast and St. Louis Game Time is magnanimous enough to join us for a bit to give us his perspective on the show. Then, Joe, Tony, Chris, and Alec take over to look behind and ahead.
- What Happened to the Blues?
- Is this the end of the line for Ken Hitchcock?
- Will T.J. Oshie be traded?
- What does a Blues fan think of the Wild now?
- Did the Blues dominate the series?
- Who stepped up big for the Wild?
- Is Chicago worse than they were last season?
- Is Tony really that kid-unfriendly?
You can listen to the show right here, or on the go with iTunes or Stitcher Radio. Make sure to subscribe in order to get future episodes downloaded straight to your mobile device. Also, make sure to leave a review or tell a friend.
Find members of the show on Twitter at: