The prospect guru sits down with Tony and they discuss the draft from a Minnesota Wild perspective.
- Why players Corey was very high on (Mikael Granlund, Jonas Brodin, Matt Dumba) haven’t turned out like Wild fans thought.
- Joel Eriksson Ek raising his stock over past season
- Why Kirill Kaprizov might be the best Wild prospect in the system
- Drafting the best player available vs. Drafting for need
- Kieffer Bellows’ potential- and potential to land in a Wild uniform
- Mid-round prospects that would fit well in Minnesota
- Minnesotans that might go in the first round
- How high-school tournament sensation Casey Middlestadt could go in the 2017 Draft
Make sure to follow Corey Pronman’s work with ESPN Insider (Corey is worth the price of admission), and follow him on Twitter @CoreyPronman, where he’s great at interacting with followers.
If YOU want to see a LIVE RECORDING of the Hockey Wilderness Podcast, make sure to mark your calendar for JUNE 24TH! We will be recording a live podcast in Wild Tymes in St. Paul at 6 PM throughout Round 1 of the NHL Draft, followed by a concert by Same Day Delivery, who does our theme music. You can find more information HERE.
Also please don’t forget: The Hockey Wilderness 2016 Offseason Trail Guide will drop on Friday, June 24th as well. It’s our comprehensive look at the Minnesota Wild’s offseason, and we will be offering it for $5 dollars on our site. Keep an eye out for that!
Make sure to support our show by subscribing to us on iTunes. Other great ways to support the show are leaving us an iTunes review (they really do help!) and sharing our show with your friends!
We appreciate all of your support, and we will see you at Wild Tymes tomorrow night!