According to Wikipedia, 63:
- The code for international direct dial calls to the Philippines
- The hull number of the U.S. Navy's aircraft carrier USS Kitty Hawk (CV-63) and the USS Missouri BB63
- The number of the French department Puy-de-Dôme
- The number of groats in a guinea in British pre-decimal currency
- A card game, popular in Carleton County, New Brunswick
- The Stoner 63, a machine gun
- The number of chromosomes found in the offspring of a donkey and a horse
- Class of '63 was a TV movie starring James Brolin (1973)
- Tom Dempsey of New Orleans Saints, Nov. 8, 1970, Jason Elam of the Denver Broncos, Oct. 25, 1988, Sebastian Janikowski of the Oakland Raiders, Sep. 12, 2011 and David Akers of the San Francisco 49ers, Sept. 9, 2012 had NFL record 63-yard field goals
- Michael Jordan scored a record 63 points in a Chicago Bulls –Boston Celtics (double-overtime) NBA playoff game on April 20, 1986
- In U.S. college athletics, schools that are members of NCAA Division I FCS are allowed to provide their football players with athletically-related financial aid equivalent to a total of 63 full athletic scholarships in a given season.
- Cricketer Phillip Hughes died during a match whilst on a personal score of 63 runs.
Most importantly 63 is the number of days that separate you from Wild Hockey. We Walk along with a top hit from '63
Dallas Stars Enemies: Monitoring Minnesota Wild
The Wild reviewed from a Dallas perspective
Minnesota Wild: Solid Low Cost Trade Options
GPW looks at some trade possibilities
Off The Trail
Four Players You Should Expect To Bounce Back In 2016
Every year in the NHL there are a number of players that don't quite meet the expectations that are set out for them at the start of the year. There are...
Brian Leetch hopes 2016 World Cup is 'only year' for Team North America format
Leetch said he hoped the upcoming World Cup is the “only year” for Team North America.
For NHL players, love for the Tragically Hip runs deep - Sportsnet.ca
It’s fitting that the Tragically Hip will spend what could be their last tour in hockey arenas across the country. Because for many NHL players, it was at the rink that their love of the band first came to fruition.
Henrik Lundqvist Donates 60 Sets of Equipment to Players in Sweden
When Henrik Lundqvist isn't backstopping the New York Rangers to wins during the NHL season, he's still saving the day in his home country of Sweden.
Keeping Nikita Kucherov in Tampa Bay and Why It Must Happen
Nikita Kucherov has become too vital in Tampa Bay for the Lightning to let him go. When does the deal get done, and how much will it cost to lock him in?