This week we take you on a high-fantasy adventure through not one, but two tournaments with Minnesota Wild connections. You probably all know about the World Cup of Hockey, but this past week saw Wild prospects take part in the Traverse City Prospect tournament as well. Breaking down this past week’s action is Friend of the Show™ Dustin Nelson.
Topics we cover:
- The excitement that was Team North America
- The disappointment that was Team USA
- The befuddlement that is Nino Niederreiter’s ice time for Team Europe
- The intrigue that comes with Tomas Fleischmann’s tryout with the Wild
- The further disappointment that was the Wild’s week at Traverse City
- What to expect from the upcoming training camp
As well as
- First-time parenting advice for a member of the Wilderness
- The story behind our new transition music
- Tony’s current saltiness over the ongoing Top-25 Under-25
And much, much more!
Love the Hockey Wilderness Podcast and want to support it? Make sure you subscribe to our show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Podcast Addict, Doggcatcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts!
Another amazing way to give us a boost is to leave us a review on iTunes! It gives us a boost in the algorithms and such, making it easier for Wild fans to find our show. Yay, audience growing!
Thank you all for listening! Your patronage means everything to us, and inspires us to keep bringing our A-Games to the podcast. We’ll see you next week!