All is right in the State of Hockey. Minnesota continued their winning ways on the road, their prospects did well in the World Junior Championships, and a couple of those prospects brought home the Gold for Team USA. With such a big week, we had to get an equally big-time guest, so we got Dustin Nelson of Thrillist, The Hockey Writers, and Sports Illustrated.
- Merciless Monday: Where we mock Star Sunday
- Devan Dubnyk’s struggles over the week
- Why Darcy Kuemper will be important over the second half and beyond
- Zach Parise putting his game back together
Then after the break, they move on to the World Junior Championships
- Getting excited for Joel Eriksson Ek’s well-rounded game
- Jordan Greenway’s meteoric rise- Will he be able to be as dominant against stronger competition?
- Luke Kunin shines in a defensive role
- Kirill “The Ghostface Krilla” Kaprizov drags Russia all the way to a Bronze Medal
- Where does Alex Tuch factor into this forward group now?
Looking for a good way to support the Hockey Wilderness Podcast? There’s a few good ways to do that!
First, subscribe to us wherever you get your podcasts from, whether that’s iTunes, Podcast Addict, PocketCasts, Doggcatcher, Stitcher Radio- wherever you listen to podcasts, that’s where you can find us!
While you are there, you can leave us a review! They give us a boost in the algorithms so that more Minnesota Wild fans can find us. If you’re having a hard time finding where to leave a review, here’s the link to our iTunes page.
Lastly, any sharing of the podcast- whether it’s word-of-mouth to your friends, or on social media- is helpful. Let your friends know what your favorite Wild podcast is (so long as it’s ours).
Thanks for listening to the Hockey Wilderness Podcast. It means everything to us that you listen to and enjoy the show. We’ll be back for more next week. Stay tuned, and Go Wild!