It's a New Year, and the Minnesota Wild are going to have to build a new streak. After dropping a much-anticipated matchup to the Columbus Blue Jackets on New Year's Eve, the Wild are looking to build on the momentum they created themselves. Joe Bouley and Tony Abbott sat down on Sunday night to discuss those positives that defined the streak.
- Devan Dubnyk, of course. Is it OK to call him an elite goalie yet?
- Jason Zucker becoming a complete player
- Jordan Schroeder making the most of his shot- both literally and figuratively
- Mikael Granlund's impressive season- why aren't we talking about him more?
- Dissecting the end of the 12-game streak
- The Chris Stewart fight and Matt Dumba fight/ejection
- Is this Wild team for real? How can they avoid the annual slump?
- A brief World Junior Championship update
- Who will make the biggest impact for Minnesota in 2017?
- What would be our ideal Minnesota Wild lineup?
Help start us off on the right foot in 2017! You can start by subscribing to our show wherever you get your podcasts from. We're in the process of adding even more places to hear our show, but your favorite podcast app should have us.
If you want to help even more (and you definitely want to), leave us an iTunes Review! You can find the link here, and in just minutes, you can leave us your feedback and help more Wild fans find our show.
We'll be back with a special guest to cover the World Junior Championships in-depth next week! Stay tuned!