What has four thumbs and isn't suspended? It's the Hockey Wilderness Podcast! After a two-week absence, Joe is back, and he sat down with Tony to discuss all the things that happened in a busy, busy, news-worthy week for the Minnesota Wild.
- Notable players who wore 94, including Derek Boogaard
- Jeremy Roenick's trolling
- Darcy Kuemper's tougher workload
- Gustav Olofsson's latest NHL stint
- Alex Tuch demoted, recalled again
- Tyler Graovac hits waivers
- Ryan Carter's comeback hopes
- Gustav Nyquist spears Jared Spurgeon, gets suspended for 6 games
- Antoine Vermette slashes a referee in the Ducks-Wild game, gets a 10-game suspension
- Are we OK with losing Dumba (no) in the expansion draft (definitely not)?
- Can the Wild hang with more physical teams in the playoffs?
- Futurama references
- Tony and Joe lay out their unpopular music takes for all to ridicule
And much, much more!
Looking for a good way to support the Hockey Wilderness Podcast? There’s a few good ways to do that!
First, subscribe to us wherever you get your podcasts from, whether that’s iTunes, Podcast Addict, PocketCasts, Doggcatcher, Stitcher Radio- wherever you listen to podcasts, that’s where you can find us!
While you are there, you can leave us a review! They give us a boost in the algorithms so that more Minnesota Wild fans can find us. If you’re having a hard time finding where to leave a review, here’s the link to our iTunes page.
Lastly, any sharing of the podcast- whether it’s word-of-mouth to your friends, or on social media- is helpful. Let your friends know what your favorite Wild podcast is (so long as it’s ours).
Thanks for listening to the Hockey Wilderness Podcast. It means everything to us that you listen to and enjoy the show. We’ll be back for more next week. Stay tuned, and Go Wild!