The Hockey Wilderness Podcast wasn't panicking last week when the Wild lost to Chicago.
Maybe they should have.
The Wild lost all 4 of their games this week and are reeling, having lost their Division lead with little hope of getting it back.
To make matters worse, Tony screwed up the audio of the podcast he and Joe recorded on Monday night.
But at least one thing got better on Tuesday: Tony sat down and flew solo as he broke down what's wrong with the team, what the Wild are doing right, and much more! Tons of mailbag questions get answered, so tune in!
- Players who wore number 99. Get ready for some Rick Dudley talk.
- Tony gets depressed comparing his life to Wayne Gretzky.
- Why Dubnyk, not the defense, deserves blame for the plague of goals allowed.
- What's wrong with Dubnyk, anyway?
- Should the Wild rest him, or let him fight his way out of his slump?
- Reasons for optimism in St. Paul
- Why the Martin Hanzal trade helped, not hurt the team
- Are the Wild tired?
- Has a players-only meeting worked for the Wild in the past?
- Comparing the Blues and Predators- which potential playoff opponent is Tony more worried about?
- Would it have been better to target someone other than Martin Hanzal?
- Someone asks why Matt Dumba sucks
- Which Wild players have surprised and disappointed this season?
- Should Luke Kunin and Jordan Greenway go pro, or go back to college?
And much more!
Looking for a good way to support the Hockey Wilderness Podcast? There’s a few good ways to do that!
First, subscribe to us wherever you get your podcasts from, whether that’s iTunes, Podcast Addict, PocketCasts, Doggcatcher, Stitcher Radio- wherever you listen to podcasts, that’s where you can find us!
While you are there, you can leave us a review! They give us a boost in the algorithms so that more Minnesota Wild fans can find us. If you’re having a hard time finding where to leave a review, here’s the link to our iTunes page.
Lastly, any sharing of the podcast- whether it’s word-of-mouth to your friends, or on social media- is helpful. Let your friends know what your favorite Wild podcast is (so long as it’s ours).
Thanks for listening to the Hockey Wilderness Podcast. It means everything to us that you listen to and enjoy the show. We’ll be back next week for Episode 100!