Two big things happened this week: The Minnesota Wild clinched a playoff spot, and the Hockey Wilderness Podcast hit the milestone of 100 episodes!
OK, one of those was more exciting than the other.
- The Minnesota Wild locking down their playoff spot Saturday night, when the Kings lost to not-the-Wild
- The hollow feeling of going from 1st in the Conference to backing into the playoffs for the second year in a row
- Darcy Kuemper making it impossible to rest Devan Dubnyk
- Minnesota's scoring completely drying up...
- Except for Eric Staal, that is, who gets some props
- Our favorite moments from the show
- How podcasts have helped bring the Wild blogosphere together
- A lot of thank yous
- Does this slump mean the Wild should break up the core?
- Charlie Coyle's big slump
- Defending the Martin Hanzal trade once more
- Is the Wild's team culture to blame?
- What can the Wild do other than ride out the slump
- Tony goes "Full Stalock"
- Is Chuck Fletcher on the hot seat? Should he be?
Again, all the thanks in the world to every guest, whether inside or outside of the Hockey Wilderness machine, all the listeners who participated in the show, and to each and every one of our listeners. This show wouldn't be what it is without all of our Friends of the Show™ and our wonderful listeners.
If you want to support the show, a great start is to subscribe to the podcast so that you never miss an episode! You can find us wherever podcasts are bought and sold- iTunes, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Doggcatcher, Pocket Casts, Podcast Addict. Just look for us!
You can also leave us a review on iTunes. It takes just a minute to leave us a 5-star rating, and that helps more and more Wild fans find our show. It gives us a boost- and it makes for a great 100th episode present.
Lastly, if you can share the show, whether on social media, or through word of mouth, that helps a lot to! Convert your friends, and they'll be eternally grateful to you because you hooked them up with some great Wild content.
That's all for this week. See you next week! It's almost playoffs time!