Expansion is finally over, and we can all finally move on with our lives! But before we fully cast our attention to NHL Draft Weekend, we decided to do a mid-week podcast to assess the impact and fallout of the Expansion Draft.
Our good friend Dustin Nelson joins the podcast to discuss that and more!
- The awful NHL Awards
- Mikko Koivu losing the Selke
- "The Pledge"
- Whether Vegas used their leverage well enough
- Does this new team even want to be competitive?
- Whether the current Golden Knights will be there in 3 years
- Why Erik Haula was a best-case scenario for the Wild in Expansion
- How Minnesota's depth may have helped them at the Draft
- Will Alex Tuch be a major loss for Minnesota?
- Reigniting the rumored Alex Galchenyuk talks
- Can anyone pry the Wild away from Jonas Brodin or Matt Dumba?
- Drooling over the near-impossible possibility of a Minnesota-Toronto trade
If you want to support the show, please subscribe on your favorite podcast app. Don't forget to take a few moments to go rate and review us on iTunes- the 5th star is our favorite. Let your friends know about us, too! We really appreciate that.
We'll see you next week!