Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Let’s face it. The Wild are probably going to have a pretty high draft pick this year. That being the case, we took a look at some of the top prospects available in the 2020 draft. [Hockey Wilderness]
- NHL Network is going to air 20 AHL games this season, including an Iowa Wild game in April, so that should be fun. [Hockey Wilderness]
- It sounds like Bill Guerin isn’t interested in blaming Bruce Boudreau for the poor start. Perhaps the lack of right-handed shots on the team is something the GM would like to address? [31 Thoughts]
Off the trail...
- Down Goes Brown breaks down the 10 types of awful starts to a season. The Wild may be of the “Abandon all hope” variety. [The Athletic]
- NHL Seattle unveiled its pricing for club seats and, buddy, those tickets are going to cost body parts. [ESPN]
- We may have ourselves a Goal of the Year candidate, folks. Holy smokes.