Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Minnesota has scored a total of four goals through two games. Won’t win too many games that way, and the solution lies in the forwards’ hands. [The Athletic]
- At least Matt Dumba is still good! [Star Tribune]
- Want a Minnesota Wild prospect to keep an eye on throughout the season? Try Jack McBain. [The Athletic]
Off the trail...
- The World Cup of Hockey could be coming back soon. [NHL]
- If you like keeping track of draft-eligible prospects, this should be a fun year for you. Tons of talented youngsters are impressing at the right time. [NHL]
- Erik Karlsson and his family have been through a lot over the last couple years. Now, they have something big to celebrate. Welcome to fatherhood, Erik.
View this post on Instagram
To my beautiful wife for doing everything in her power to bring our beautiful little baby girl in to this world, never have I met a more determined or stronger person than you. It hasn’t been easy but after the rain finally our little rainbow arrived. Love you both more than I could ever imagine.