Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Episode 6 of the Hockey Wilderness Podcast has officially dropped. This week we discuss how tanking is actually a great thing for the Wild. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Minnesota’s third line has been playing pretty well recently. And no the trio has a pretty nifty nickname — the GEEK Squad. [Pioneer Press]
Off the trail...
- Are you as excited for puck and player tracking as we are? You should be! It’s looking like the tracking system could be ready by the start of the playoffs. [NHL]
- Do you ever what goes on behind closed doors during the NHL GM’s meetings? Well, now you can find out. Also, everyone is still making fun of Paul Fenton. [The Athletic]
- Turns out Garnet Hathaway likes to spit on people.
By the way, here's the reason for the match penalty for Garnet Hathaway. pic.twitter.com/e3W97zFSKV— Anaheim Ducks (@AnaheimDucks) November 19, 2019