Let’s go over some news and notes:
- You may not love Victor Rask all that much, but it’s looking like he’s finally getting settled in with the Wild. [Pioneer Press]
- Just more Breezer content for your viewing pleasure.
hockey time!— Breezer (@mnwildpup) December 29, 2019
come see me at section 208 during the first intermission pls pic.twitter.com/nsRC7LZdGN
Off the trail...
- People are really mad at Barrett Hayton for not taking his helmet off during the Russian anthem. [TSN]
- Anthony Beauvillier shoots his shot. Because of it Anna Kendrick is now aware of his existence and likely thinks he’s funny. Progress! [New York Post]
- What were the worst teams of the decade? It’ll be hard to beat the 2016-17 Avalanche. [The Hockey News]
- John Tortorella has absolutely had it with the NHL’s stubborn officiating.
John Tortorella rips into the refs and the NHL review process before walking out of his press conference pic.twitter.com/1USZBloGv6— Brady Trettenero (@BradyTrett) December 30, 2019