Let’s go over some news and notes:
- TRAINING CAMP IS HERE AND I TRULY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CONTAIN ALL OF THE EXCITEMENT. HERE ARE THE BIG STORYLINES TO WATCH FOR. [The Athletic]
- Minnesota is entering 2019-20 with a gigantic chip on its shoulder. Could that translate into wins? [Twin Cities-Pioneer Press]
- It appears Joel Eriksson Ek is already in midseason form.
As usual, Joel Eriksson Ek annihilated the #mnwild fitness testing. Broke some team records by a long ways— Michael Russo (@RussoHockey) September 12, 2019
Off the trail...
- Who are the top 124 prospects in the NHL, and where do Matthew Boldy and Kirill Kaprizov land? [The Athletic]
- The Sharks have a new captain.
There are a lot of leaders on this team. So we needed a lot of letters.— San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) September 12, 2019
Introducing the new #SJSharks captain and alternates, led by Captain @Logancouture!
: https://t.co/UyvfIVEOUJ pic.twitter.com/KVtTqEdGo7